So with week 1 down and week 2 almost out of the way I am still feeling quite great! Today I finally hit up Whole Foods (first journey in since the challenge has started) and OMGGGGGGGGGGG! I felt like I hit a goldmine! Ill post some pictures later on the things I got but you HAVE to go check it out! They basically have an entire isle designated for us cave people!
Anywhoo this week has been MUCH easier! I posted a few pictures of some neat recipes I tried and they just seem to be getting better and better! I found some paleo bbq sauce and ketchup at Moms Organic Market so this week coming Ill try and make some paleo bison meatloaf :) last night I went to dinner with some friends and got a big steak with some steamed broccoli.... what a treat! I didn't have any fruit yesterday so I had 1 glass of red wine with dinner and that's it... I was quite proud!
Tomorrow night I am going to make Indian and I cannot wait! Chicken saag, roasted/mashed eggplant and some roasted cauliflower... bring on the goodness! I will let you know how it comes out and post the recipe if it's a success.
As for work outs I have pretty much been active for 13 days straight... I should probably take a day off but I've just been so impressed with my progress! Yesterday morning I did 30 min on the elliptical and that's it so I'll consider that "My day off"... for now. My crossfit work outs have really been progressing and I am noticing a difference in my body. So far in two weeks I have lost 4lb's and an inch off my waist. I will be measuring myself again tomorrow so I will post my updates then.
I'm going to see 50 shades the comedy musical tonight... should make for an interesting evening :) Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment