Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ok GUILTY!!! I haven't posted in a while and it's mostly because I have been eating too many Paleo sweets and baked goods! ERRRRRRRR BIG MISTAKE! Just because it's "Paleo" doesn't mean it's low in cal and will keep the weight loss comin. I definitely stayed the same and might have even taken a step back during week 3 :( so now BACK TO THE GRIND! I maintained my work outs all the same so at least I got that goin for me! I'll have the occasional breakfast muffin or pancake here and there but BEWARE paleo baked goods, sweets and treats add up just like anything else. Raiding whole foods paleo sweet section does NOT equal jackpot.

So back to my two eggs over easy and a slice of ham or sausage/egg casserole for breakfast... no more delicious blueberry muffins! I have however become addicted to those Kamboucha and Synergy drinks... SOOO good and good for you too! Pick one up to try and it will satisfy those bubble cravings some of you might have. Synergy might be your safest bet... they aren't as scary

No comments:

Post a Comment